See the Balance Units Chart
- 09-12-2019: Submit today your non-obligatory e-Application form to see if you qualify to purchase a unit at Parc Canberra. Don’t worry, if you choose to forego your e-Application form, you will not be penalised nor debarred from future EC launches!
- 28-10-2019: There are still many choice units available at Parc Canberra EC. Find out more about the Balance Units Chart to determine if the units that you are interested in is still available.
- 10-09-2019: Keen to find out how the new rulings implemented by HDB with immediate effect will affect you as an EC buyer? Click here to find out more about the Income Ceiling being raised from $14,000 to $16,000 per month!
- 23-08-2019: Wondering how many units have been sold so far? Why not take a look at our Balance Units Chart, where you can monitor the regular movements of which units are still available at Parc Canberra, and which are sold already.
- 17-08-2019: E-Application period for 2nd Timer applicants open from 24 Aug 2019 to 30 Aug 2019. There will be a 2nd round of balloting exercise for 2nd Timer applicants to select their choice units on 31 Aug 2019. From 1 Sep 2019 onwards, units are open to both 1st timer and 2nd timer applicants on a first-come first-serve basis already.
- 13-08-2019: Are you a First Timer applicant? Find out if you are a First Timer applicant and see if you are qualify for up to $30k worth of CPF housing grant to subsidise your EC purchase at Parc Canberra!
- 08-08-2019: Happy National Day, Selamat Hari Raya Haji and Happy long weekend to all in Singapore! Feeling free this weekend and do not know what to do? Why not pop by Parc Canberra showflat to take a visit and fall in love with this special place! Developed by renown developers CDL and TID, Parc Canberra certainly exudes class and quality through its finishing and workmanship.
- 04-08-2019: Are you a 2nd Timer that is still interested in getting a choice unit at Parc Canberra during this period? Fret not, submit an e-application through our website to register your interest so that once any 2nd Timer quota is available, we will inform you immediately and can proceed to secure your choice unit during this period!
- 28-07-2019: 2nd Timer quota fully filled! If you are a 2nd timer and are still interested in a unit at Parc Canberra, kindly submit an e-application through our website and we will keep you updated once the 1 month priority application period for 1st timers have been lifted.
- 27-07-2019: Congratulations to all buyers who have managed to secure their choice units at Parc Canberra! A total of 375 units out of 820 units (46%) have been sold during its launch day! Click here to read more!
- 23-07-2019: Indicative pricing list is out on our Pricing Page. For full list of pricing, please make your way down to Parc Canberra tentage at the showflat. For more information, please go to our Pricing page.
- 18-07-2019: Parc Canberra official pricing list will be released on 25 Jul 2019. All interested parties will have to make your way down to the tentage at the Parc Canberra showflat to view the prices. For more information, please go to our Pricing page.
- 16-07-2019: It is the last weekend to view Parc Canberra showflat before it is closed on 22 Jul 2019! Hurry contact us to gain priority access to view the showflat, or fill up an e-application to submit your interest!
- 11-07-2019: Parc Canberra official showflat launch is from 12 Jul to 22 Jul 2019, 10am to 7pm daily. Want to view showflat first before making a decision on whether to submit an e-Application? Contact us here for priority entry into Parc Canberra showflat!
- 08-07-2019: Parc Canberra has a new updated promotional video and e-Brochure. Click on video to view the new promotional video, as well as here to access our e-Brochure.
- 04-07-2019: Parc Canberra full set of floor plans are now available for download. Click here to view.
- 26-06-2019: Showflat Preview for Parc Canberra has been confirmed to be from 12 Jul 2019 to 22 Jul 2019, while the official Showflat launch & Balloting day will be on 27 Jul 2019. Interested to view the showflat? Click here to book get in touch with us on how you can receive VVIP invite to view the showflat!
Parc Canberra is proudly developed by City Developments Limited (CDL) & TID Residential, renown home-bred developers that have extensive experience in developing large scale projects both locally and overseas for many years.
Some prominent examples of past projects developed by the developers and are EC projects include Lush Acres in Sengkang and Blossom Residences in Bukit Panjang, while overseas projects comprise of Hong Leong City Centre in Suzhou, China and Teddington Riverside in London, United Kingdom.
As ECs are typically priced 20% – 30% cheaper than private condominium projects, Parc Canberra price list will certainly tick the right boxes when it comes to meeting your budget and meeting your needs in a new property purchase.
Located along Sumang Walk in Yishun New Town, Parc Canberra is easily accessible to all by both public transport and by driving.
With the Nibong and Sumang LRT stations just a few minutes walk away from its doorstep, residents living in Parc Canberra can literally hop onto the Singapore public transport system the moment they step out of the gates of Parc Canberra. For the more adventurous, Yishun MRT station is also about 10 minutes walk away via the Yishun Waterway Park Connector.
Parc Canberra is also well-served by a major expressway nearby: the Tampines Expressway (TPE). Drivers will be able to connect to the rest of the island quickly via TPE.
Residents aspiring to own a unit at Parc Canberra are also able find several amenities nearby by visiting the Parc Canberra location map
As the only EC to be launched in 2019, response for Parc Canberra is expected to be overwhelming. As such, interested parties who would like to view the showflat and select a choice unit at Parc Canberra are strongly encouraged to submit the e-Application form through our website.
If you are not comfortable submitting an e-Application first, please contact us and we will keep in touch with you shortly to arrange for a non-obligatory visit to the showflat.
The purpose of an e-Application submission* is for the Official Developer’s Sales Team to assess the eligibility of the applicants for an EC project. This is to ensure that there will not be any hiccups or disappointments for applicants during their visit to the showflat while booking their choice unit.
*Do take note that registration for e-Application is entirely free and non-obligatory. Should you decide that you do not want to proceed with the booking of a unit subsequently, you will NOT be penalised nor be barred from future EC launches.
Parc Canberra is a new EC project that is located in the Waterway District of Yishun Town. Parc Canberra will consist of 820 residential units, ranging from 2 bedroom to 5 bedroom units. More details about the project will be shared in due course on this official website.
Parc Canberra residents will be able to enjoy several community and shopping amenities that are located near to Parc Canberra, such as Waterway Point, Oasis Terrace, SAFRA Yishun and the upcoming Yishun Town Hub and Yishun Regional Sports Centre.
As the supply of ECs are dwindling in recent years, Parc Canberra is expected to be sold out fast once it has been launched, similar to recent EC projects launched. As such, in order to obtain priority queue for Parc Canberra, please submit an official e-Application submission through this website to get a balloting ticket and queue number on the balloting day.
Submit your e-Application to view Piermont Grand ShowFlat, gain priority access to the showflat & receive the Hardcopy Brochure and latest Direct Developer Pricing. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and to get updates on Piermont Grand Pricing, E-Brochure, and Other Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.